Ms. Rachel Arosemena R.
Rachel Arosemena joined the firm in 2008.
Ms. Arosemena´s practice focuses on shipping administrative matters, ship financing and corporations.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Arosemena worked in the Family District Court, Public Ministry, 2008.
- Master in Laws (LL.M.), Harvard University, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A., 2013.
- Summer Program in International Law, London School of Economics, London, England, 2011.
- Summer Program, Introduction to U.S. Law, Institute for U.S. Law, Washington D.C., U.S.A., 2010.
- Postgraduate Degree in Maritime Management, International Maritime University of Panama, Republic of Panama, 2010.
- Bachelor in Laws and Political Sciences, Summa Cum Laude, Santa Maria La Antigua University, Republic of Panama, 2009.
- Panama, 2009.