Mr. Olmedo Sanjur Gordillo
Olmedo Sanjur joined the firm in 1990.
Mr. Sanjur´s practices focus on administrative litigation and administrative and constitutional matters.
Mr. Sanjur has also been Professor of Administrative Law at the University of Panama and Santa Maria la Antigua University since 1968.
- Bachelor of Laws and Political Sciences, University of Panama, Republic of Panama, 1959.
- Doctor in Law, University of Salamanca, Spain, 1962.
Boards and Leadership Positions:
- Magistrate, Supreme Court of Justice, 1979 - 1982.
- Counselor to the General Comptroller of the Republic and to the National Port Authority, 1983 - 1984.
- Legal Advisor, Presidency of the Republic, 1984.
- General Solicitor of the Republic of Panama, 1985 - 1990.
- Legal Counselor to the Ministry of Health, 1995.
- Member of the Inter American Juridical Committee of the Organization of American States (OEA), 1995 - 1998.
- Legal Counselor to the City of Knowledge 1999 - present; to the Board of Elections Office 2002 - present; to the Ministry of Finance and Treasurer, 2002; to the Tocumen International Airport Enterprise, S.A., 2004 - 2009.
- The Administrative Appeals, 1953.
- The Administrative Appeals specially referred to the Panamanian Law, 1962.
- Some considerations about the Administrative Justice, 1963.
- The Crime of Peculation in the Doctrine, in the Panamanian Law and in the Jurisprudence, 1965.
- Administrative Law Guide, 1968.
- Fiscalization and Legal Control of the Management of Public Funds, 1973.
- The Principle of Irevocability of the Administrative Acts, 1979.
- The Panamanian Jurisdiction in the Torrijos-Carter Treaties, 1980.
- The mysticism of the Judicial Officer, 1981.
- The capacity of the State to enter into Arbitral Agreements in the Panamanian Law, 1984.
- Critical Analysis of the Administrative Litigation in Panama, 1993.
- The Panamanian Administrative Law, 2003.
- Panama, 1959.