Mr. Jorge Rubén Rosa
Jorge Rubén Rosas joined the firm in 1984 as a Partner.
Mr. Rosas practice focus in Aeronautical Law, Government Contracts and Permits, and Administrative matters.
Mr. Rosas was admitted in Panama by the Supreme Court of Justice on 1953.
- Vice-Minister of Government and Justice, (1950 - 1951).
- Congressman, National Assembly of the Republic of Panama, (1960 - 1972), (1984 - 1994), occupying its Presidency from 1962 to 1963.
- Principal Member of the National Board of Directors of the Civil Aviation of Panama, (1964 - 1968).
- Member of the Board of Directors of AIR PANAMA INTERNATIONAL, S.A., (1966 - 1978).
- Minister of Labor and Social Welfare, (1989 - 1993).
- Member of the National Counsel of Foreign Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Panama (2000 - 2004).
- Ibero-American Institute of Aeronautical and Space Laws Society of Aeronautical and Space Laws since 1999